The Flamewheel is part of our Education Robot Series. It is an agile two-wheeled robot with unique and innovative movement. Have fun assembling the robot yourself, while learning about electronics and mechanical principles.
The Flamewheel is constructed from laser cut linden wood and it only needs a few screws to complete assembly. It is based around a Romeo BLE mini (Bluetooth 4.0 microcontroller). This robot is compatible with a DFRobot "Gravity" modules, making it ideal for classroom settings and beginners to electronics.
Control the Flamewheel via Bluetooth using your smartphone and Goble - A Generic BLE APP Controller.
- Two-wheel Drive (2WD)
- Wooden Construction
- Quick and easy assembly
- Supports Bluetooth wireless programming
- Supports app control (iOS)
- Product Size: 120 x 120 x 85mm
- Operating Voltage: 6 - 10V
- Operating Current: 0 - 3A
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 60 ° C
- Romeo BLE Mini Microcontroller
- Transmission Range: ± 60m
- Supports Bluetooth(BLE)
- Microprocessor: ATmega328P
- Bootloader: Arduino UNO
- 2-way 1.5A current H-bridge Motor Drive Interface
- Drive: Two round differential drives
- No-load motor speed: 230 ± 10% rpm
- Car speed: 1 m/s
- Assembled Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 85 mm/4.72 x 4.72 x 3.35"
- Weight: 150g
- Romeo BLE Mini (DFR0351) x 1
- Flamewheel A Parts Plate x 1
- Flamewheel B Parts Plate x 1
- Geared motors x 2
- Battery Holder x 1
- Screw Pack x 1
- Manual x 1