Update(2020.04.08): Sorry to say that Delta is out of stock now, it will be in stock at the end of June.
Delta Edition - Mathematical Character ?; a triangle. In terms of product design, performance, and price, it signals a compromise between the three. It keeps the perfect balancing, while balancing best reflects the beauty of engineering.
The Delta Edition uses Intel 8th generation Celeron N4100 processor which is the perfect choice in terms of features and price as a main robotics controller, interactive project core, IoT edge device or AI brain. So LattePanda Delta is still the x86 based SBC design. We have shrunken the computing monster from the size of a laptop to the size of a phone.
Please note: the RTC Battery is NOT included.
We are shipping Windows 10 Pro this time but we have also added Linux Compatibility, Windows and Linux dual OS support. Because we saw the different needs of users from our 1st Gen products.
The Streaming Cable enables your Windows-enabled LattePanda device to act like a USB on a Mac or Linux system. Just plug & play into your Apple/Linux device! The PiP (Picture in Picture) form also eliminates the switching/use of dual mouse and HDMI to connect different systems for seamless interaction.
- CPU?Intel 8th Gen Celeron Processor N4100
- Core?1.1-2.4GHz Quad-Core?Four-Thread
- Benchmark (PassMark): Up to 1800+
- Graphics?Intel UHD Graphics 600, 200-700MHz
- RAM?4G LPDDR4 2400MHz
- Memory?32GB eMMC V5.0l
- External Memory?
1x M.2 M Key, PCIe 2x, Supports NVMe and PCIe SSD
1x M.2 E Key, PCIe 2x?Supports USB2.0, UART
- Connectivity? WIFI 802.11 AC, 2.4G & 5G
Dual Band Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Ports? 3x USB 3.0 Type A
1x USB Type C, supports PD, DP, USB 3.0
Type-C DP Support
Extendable eDP touch displays
- Co-processor?Arduino Leonardo
- GPIO & Other Features?2x 50p GPIOs including I2C, I2S, USB, TTL, UART, RTC?Power Management?Extendable power button?everything you need
- OS Support? Windows 10 Pro Linux Ubuntu