ANAVI Light Controller is a certified open source hardware WiFi device for controlling a 12 V RGB LED strip. ANAVI Light Controller is fully compliant with the popular open source platform, Home Assistant. That means that when paired with Amazon Alexa, the device can be turned on and off with voice commands.
Who Needs It and Why?
ANAVI Light Controller is fun and easy to use. You dont need to be a tech whiz to use it. You can assemble it without any tools, and only a screwdriver is needed to connect it to your RGB LED strip. You can use it for:
- Automating lighting with the open source software platform Home Assistant
- Controlling lights with voice commands with Amazon Alexa and Home Assistant
- Making a do-it-yourself magic lamp controlled with gestures
- Making unique do-it-yourself decorations for the holidays
- Learning about a project that combines free and open source software with open source hardware
The Starter Kit includes one ANAVI LIght Controller, acrylic case, USB-to-serial debug cable, and 1 meter RGB LED strip with a LED connector.
- ANAVI Light Controller
- 1M 12 V RGB LED strip
- USB to Serial Debug Cable
- All kits include an attractive acrylic case that protects the ANAVI Light Controller from dust while still ensuring good airflow and cooling. In addition, the case prevents accidental presses of the reset button on the board.
- CPU: Tensilica L106 32-bit processor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Input voltage: 12 V
- Peripherals: Terminal block for 12 V RGB LED strip, UART pins, button, three slots for sensors
- Compatibility: Arduino IDE, Home Assistant, MQTT, and any modern web browser
- Certification: Open Source Hardware Association (OSHWA) BG000005
- Dimensions: 75 mm x 40 mm
Crowd Supply Documentation